Friday 20 August 2010

Prefab who?

Whilst on my travels up north and east a bit, i came across a screen print twice in the same evening. Once in the living room of some people we were visiting, and then again about an hour later in the restaurant we went to eat at. I asked about it and found out it was from a shop called Electrik Sheep, which was just down the road. I did a bit of snooping around once i got home, and found out the artist goes under the name of Prefab77. This particular piece can be bought either as a print on paper, or for £150 on leather with gold ink. I'd absolutely love one of the leather ones to hang in a frame on my bedroom wall, there's a space just the right size. Don't know if i can bring myself to spend that much money, although i do really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment