Monday 22 March 2010

Hi Rome

The man candy and i have just booked a last minute trip to Rome, leaving on the 7th April. We're staying in a quaint little apartment really near the Vatican. I am beyond excited, i keep grinning madly on buses or when i'm walking down the street whenever i think about it. I can't wait to stroll down for breakfast at little cafes for coffee and pastries, then head on into the city to look around and scout out some nice little restaurants. Hopefully we'll stumble across some food markets and get to try some of the street food too. I'm going to take so many photos, I wonder if my cameras up to the challenge. So keeping with the excited theme of this post, below are some of the places i might get to visit.






More over excited posting soon :]



No comments:

Post a Comment