Friday 8 July 2011

That's a Wrap...For The Time Being

My three week stint at the BBC is over. It's been such good fun working there, and i've met some fantastic people that i hope i'll see again some time soon. The Art Department got me two great books (one of them i'd been looking to buy for ages - how flukey!) as thank you presents, which was really sweet, and everyone signed me a card. I hope i get to work with them again some day, i really enjoyed myself. 
The face on the printer won't mean much to anyone except the Art Director, Rosie. Over the last couple of weeks i have watched her struggle with, argue and scold her printers as if they were her own children. I thought it would be nice if one of them seemed pleased to see her on Monday morning...before the shouting and hitting begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment