Wednesday 9 June 2010

Muse of the Day

Or muses actually. I watched 'The Edge of Love' last night with an old friend. The film itself wasn't groundbreaking but at the end we both agreed that Keira Knightley and Seinna Miller are both spectacular beings. April Ferry was the costume designer for the film, i would like her to design my life.

I'd like to surround myself with cable knit cardigans and wooly knee high socks with wellington boots. It's a real shame i can't wear that shade of yellow without looking unwell.
I think the most striking feature throughout the film was the red lipstick Knightley's character wore. I may have to treat myself to a Tom Ford one, although i imagine there's an art to applying it so flawlessly. I don't know how well i could pull off the loose curls, but they may be worth a go too. I absolutely loved everything about the design in this film, costume, set and music.


No comments:

Post a Comment