Friday 11 June 2010

Bed Linen

My bedroom at home (family home rather than uni flat) is being painted. For the last few years it has been a dark purple, painted not so expertly by yours truly in a moment of teenage angst or something similar. The new colour is to be a clean off-white that will hopefully lighten the room and make it look a whole lot bigger. I have been given the great responsibility of finding myself some new bed linen.I think i'd like something floral, but not over the top, I also have to consider the blue carpet and blue curtains. So far i've not found anything that has jumped out at me. I've browsed through a lot of Cath Kidston and Laura Ashley but everything looks a bit too OTT. I'm now wondering whether i should just get something plain like white or cream and then have a load of floral mixed cushions. Know of any nice bed linen suppliers?


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure, but I think I need to go on a hunt too, and the current dilemma is... do I paint my weird green Glasgow room walls or do I not?
    x

    ReplyDelete