Sunday 2 January 2011

Resolutions

I always enjoy thinking up what my new years resolutions might be for the coming year, but i never promise myself that i'll stick to them (not one to bring disappointment on myself). This year i think i would like to try and find some sort of balance. Whilst at work on new years eve, supplying the rich and beautiful with new years headaches and liver failure, i considered all of the things that are important to me. The sort of things like Health, Family, Friends, Man Candy, University, Food, Travel etc. I thought that it would be a good idea to get my priorities in place, and spend the new year working on a good balance for splitting up my time between them all. This year there will be more contact with friends who have settled further a field, and my degree will be a higher priority that it was previously. I'm looking forward to a fresh start. 

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment