Saturday 27 February 2010

Catching Up

I've spent all week getting to grips with the new project and trying to learn how to use InDesign, i haven't had time to sit down and blog. It's unusual for me to be so undistracted, but i really want to get this project sorted. So anyway, it's the weekend, and a week since i've blogged. It's also nearly the end of February, which i must say i'm not so sad about. The dreary weather and work load has made me look forward to spring so so much. I'm really excited about filling the flat with daffodils, decorating eggs, de-cluttering and cooking lovely easter dishes. For now, however i shall leave you with a few things that have inspired me this week, that i haven't had time to share. Have a lovely weekend!

Lovely simple design work. Makes me wants to create miniture recipe concertina books in that style.

Expensive, but pretty good for inspiration.

from EatDrinkChic.com

Rather pretty origami heart invitations.

Would like to read this next.

Would quite like to go to this.

Enjoy your Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment