Monday 16 May 2011

School's Out

Everything's done. By half nine on Thursday morning last week, i had handed in all my work to be marked. It was an odd day, i didn't feel ecstatic, or ready to go wild celebrating. In all honesty i felt pretty damn shattered, and at a bit of a loss as to what to do next. For the last five weeks i've had a nice routine of work, with an early to bed/early to rise mentality. Since Thursday i haven't really known what to do with myself. For the last few days i haven't been able to sleep easily and i already feel quite loose-endish. I think it's time i set myself a few little projects to keep me occupied. I'd also forgotten that i'm going away to Barcelona on the 24th for Prima Vera Festival, it's really crept up on me, but now i'm getting pretty excited. Roll on summer, and some nice weather please?

No comments:

Post a Comment