Wednesday 24 August 2011

A Wallowing Week

It's a busy week this week, I've finally got cracking on some uni work that's been playing on my mind for a while now. Whilst i've been itching to get back to doing something useful, it's been physically difficult to haul my brain into action. It feels like it's been sat in a dark muddy puddle for the past month or so, and dredging it out has been a challenge. At the end of the week i'm going away to Tuscany, something i've been looking forward to for a long time. I'm using the promise of an Italian advebture as bait to get me to work, although i keep having to discipline myself for wanting to go holiday shopping. I don't need anything, i just don't want to sit inside and work. How do you motivate yourself to get back into work mode?

No comments:

Post a Comment